Okay, so it’s not exactly a Series 2. I guess you could say I produce trading cards in much the same way as Bryan and the gang produce podcasts. So here is the much anticipated (much smaller than anticipated) addition to the deck. Someday, maybe, I get some more done…maybe.
- @beachton @LenPeralta You didn't get rid of it unless you panicked. Otherwise you just kept running....and runnin...and runnin. 3 weeks ago
- @LenPeralta Sure do! We also called it "Smear the Qu***".....what were we thinking. That was the early 80's...my mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HumaneSociety: A raccoon was rescued and brought to our South Florida Wildlife Center with severe soft tissue damage after rescuers fou… 4 weeks ago
- RT @RealGDT: "This is a film about painting and a painter and their relationship to infinity..." At Eternity's Gate by Julian Schnabel. At… 1 month ago
- Went with #inktober for this one. #drawlloween is making my brain hurt. #drooling https://t.co/XPLWKHkZUx 2 months ago