- @AnnCoulter contractions were not, weren't written into his programming. 2 years ago
- Point...Christie 2 years ago
- RT @smosier: You got a dollar? Go to @iTunesMovies and rent @bandcalleddeath ! For a limited time only! itunes.apple.com/us/movie/a-ban… http://t.co… 2 years ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Garden-scoping: what is in bloom? pscp.tv/w/aESUszY4NzY3… 2 years ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Let's sketch...summer in Cleveland. pscp.tv/w/VyhChTY4NzY3… 2 years ago
Category Archives: Digital
2010 has done nothing but rain chaos upon my life. I really could use a “reset” button. Anyway, this is my latest drawing and I couldn’t even be bothered to create a background for the poor guy. Advertisements
Nothing spooky, nothing scary…just little dudes.
She’s a red-haired, machete-wieldin’, bayou-livin’ zombie slayer! …okay, she started out as a vampire girl, but I am in full zombie mode right now.
I wanted to try something monochromatic. Something different I guess. That’s why I went with this…creepy kids…not too creepy, more or less implied creepy. Where did she get that ugly doll and what is he going to do, or has he … Continue reading
Here’s something that got sketched out years ago on a piece of newsprint. I guess it didn’t really want to be finished until now. Reptile, amphibian or alien? Maybe all 3.