- @AnnCoulter contractions were not, weren't written into his programming. 1 year ago
- Point...Christie 1 year ago
- RT @smosier: You got a dollar? Go to @iTunesMovies and rent @bandcalleddeath ! For a limited time only! itunes.apple.com/us/movie/a-ban… http://t.co… 1 year ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Garden-scoping: what is in bloom? pscp.tv/w/aESUszY4NzY3… 2 years ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Let's sketch...summer in Cleveland. pscp.tv/w/VyhChTY4NzY3… 2 years ago
Category Archives: Illustration
Okay, so it’s not exactly a Series 2. I guess you could say I produce trading cards in much the same way as Bryan and the gang produce podcasts. So here is the much anticipated (much smaller than anticipated) addition … Continue reading
How can you let those around you, know that you are prepared for the Zompocalypse? Simple, get your hands on some of these Crazylawnmowerguy designed stickers from Brother D at Mail Order Zombie. If you don’t know Brother D, well, … Continue reading
Appearing at Gen Con Indy 2011….The Drunken Zombie Trading Card Game! Well, not really. But they would probably be willing to autograph one of these for you if you attend the annual Film Festival or one of their “Double Feature … Continue reading
nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds. This sketch was inspired by my father, George, a mailman for 30+ years. He passed away on Jan. 6th. I really believe … Continue reading
Okay, it’s not like I have been sitting around doing nothing, so I have decided to start posting some of the freelance stuff I have been doing. Here is the poster I just finished for Downtown Lakewood, it was fun, … Continue reading
2010 has done nothing but rain chaos upon my life. I really could use a “reset” button. Anyway, this is my latest drawing and I couldn’t even be bothered to create a background for the poor guy.
Nothing spooky, nothing scary…just little dudes.